Post date: Friday, September 21, 2018 - 10:11Post by: Stefan Reichmann
Post date: Friday, September 21, 2018 - 10:03Post by: Stefan Reichmann
Post date: Monday, September 17, 2018 - 09:08Post by: Hristina Veljanova
Post date: Friday, September 14, 2018 - 09:00Post by: Danny Guamán
Post date: Friday, May 4, 2018 - 18:30Post by: Pascale Searle
Post date: Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 12:55Post by: Hristina Veljanova
TRUESSEC MISSIONis to identify the different criteria that could be used to assess trustworthiness of services by citizens from multi-disciplinary perspectives: sociological, cultural, legal, ethical, technological and business. The final goal is to make proposal for ETEL European Trust-Enhancing Label.
As part of the planned Support Activities Analysis and Studies the Project has set up two tools in this website:
CONTRIBUTIONS: section is intended to hold and keep alive liaisons with projects and activities lead from outside TRUESSEC.eu that could contribute to the goals of this project.
DEBATES: section is aimed to interact with the stakeholders about the trustworthiness indicators criteria catalogue and how those criteria could be evaluated and rated in order to assess a trustworthiness level.
- Conference website and 3 months 2 weeks ago
- I am looking forward to this 4 months 3 days ago
- I believe that trust can be 4 months 1 week ago
- We want to generate the 4 months 3 weeks ago
- A great opportunity to 4 months 4 weeks ago
- https://twitter.com/MClarkSEO 5 months 1 week ago
- I will be there 5 months 3 weeks ago
- Ready to make a presentation 11 months 1 week ago
- Nice one! 1 year 2 weeks ago
- I am definitely coming! 1 year 3 weeks ago
Filter by category
Community Projects' Blog
Post date: Friday, September 21, 2018 - 10:14Post by: Stefan Reichmann
Post date: Monday, September 3, 2018 - 10:46Post by: Jose M. Del Alamo
Post date: Tuesday, May 1, 2018 - 15:07Post by: Valentin Gibello
Post date: Tuesday, May 1, 2018 - 14:47Post by: Valentin Gibello
Post date: Tuesday, January 16, 2018 - 18:22Post by: Pablo López-Agu...
Post date: Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 08:42Post by: Pablo López-Agu...